Ζητούνται φοιτήτριες/φοιτητές πληροφορικής ή ΔΕΤ για πρακτική άσκηση από Ελληνική startup με προοπτική πλήρους απασχόλησης μετά την αποφοίτηση.
Θέλουμε υποψήφιους που να έχουν έντονο ενδιαφέρον για τεχνολογίες web και όρεξη να φτιάξουν προϊόντα που προσφέρουν μια εξαιρετική εμπειρία στους χρήστες τους.
Θα έχετε την ευκαιρία να δουλέψετε με μια πολύ έμπειρη αλλά νέα σε ηλικία ομάδα σε έναν από τους γρήγορα αναπτυσσόμενος τομείς της τεχνολογίας.
Η διάρκεια θα είναι από 2 μήνες μέχρι 6 μήνες ανάλογα με τη σχολή.
We are an early stage startup based in Athens, Greece with the goal of changing the way backend software is designed, developed, executed, and maintained. We enable any organisation to develop production-grade backend systems 10x faster. Our vision is to disrupt backend software development in the same scale Wordpress did for web development.
As a Product Analyst Intern you will be working alongside our Associate Product Manager, COO and CEO to gather product information, conduct user interviews and support all Product related functions. You will be offered ample opportunities to acquire and develop new skills and following the steps towards becoming a highly capable Product Manager.
Bitloops is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
What you'll need:
• Character. We are looking for people who are fun to work with and who have a strong moral compass. You enjoy receiving and giving constructive feedback because you believe this is the most efficient way of continuously improving yourself and the team. You understand that we are all far from perfect, you see mistakes as learning opportunities and you believe in the power of diverse ideas.
• Intelligence & Creativity. We find that the thirst for knowledge and the ability to learn new things quickly and efficiently far outweighs the value of experience.
• Problem solving. You love solving tough problems and you don’t give up when facing a challenge. At the same time, you are also not afraid to ask questions and ask for help from others in the team.
• Make teams better. You're excited to help get the team past the finish line and will do anything you can for the team to succeed even if this is not part of your direct responsibilities. You enjoy passing on the knowledge you gain to the rest of the team and are keen to learn from others too.
What you'll get:
• Impact. This is a true startup and you will shape everything we do and see the results of your work directly affecting the business and our customers.
• Fun. We believe that work should be felt like "getting paid to have fun" and we will do anything we can to make this a reality.
• Team. You will be working with a great group of people that will help you enjoy your job everyday.
• Learning. We want everyone in the team to be aware of new technologies and we encourage learning and dedicate 20% of our week on this. Working in a startup environment means that you will be involved in many aspects of the business and you will have ample opportunities to learn.
Your application was submitted successfully.